Welcome to the Island of Enchantment
Puerto Rico, a commonwealth of the United States, is located in the Caribbean. This popular tourist destination offers its
visitors the opportunity to enjoy:
- Beautiful beaches and amazing landscapes
- Delicious gastronomy
- More than 500 years of rich culture
- Warm weather all year round
- One of the largest shopping malls in the Caribbean
- Warm hospitality
Both, Spanish and English are the official languages and most Puerto Ricans speak English. The United States dollar is
the official currency.
Traveling to Puerto Rico is easy. Major cities throughout the U.S. have daily nonstop flights to Puerto Rico.
- 1,300 weekly nonstop flights and almost 1,000 direct flights from main cities in the United States
- 100 daily flights to over 20 destinations in the Caribbean
- Weekly nonstop flights from international destinations such as Montreal, Toronto, Frankfurt, Madrid, Bogotá,
Panamá City, and San Jose
- Airlines that fly between Puerto Rico and the USA are American Airlines, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest, United,
Frontier, Spirit, and Allegiant.
- U.S. citizens don't need a passport to enter the Island. If you'll be visiting us from other countries, we will
gladly help you in coordinating your application for a visa.
Puerto Rico offers limitless accommodations, no matter your budget. Our staff will guide you in choosing which hotel is
right for you and your companion(s).
To learn more about accommodations and places to stay: Click Here