Auxilio Bone Marrow Transplant Program
New Bone Marrow Program: Innovation and Comprehensive Wellness
Our innovative program offers:
- Dr. Alexis M. Cruz Chacón, Board Certified (ABIM) Hematologist Oncologist, with sub-specialty in bone marrow transplant autologous and allogeneic type in adult patients
- Supported by a full team of medical sub - specialists with experience in the care of transplant patients
- Pressurized air unit
- High efficiency air filters that maintain the air
- Exclusive ultraviolet lamp for the effective disinfection of rooms and areas
- Designed to provide all the comforts of a "suite"
- Psychological care
- Exercise areas
- Complementary activities such as: live musical impact, crafts, image makeover, spiritual support, humor therapy, and literary distraction, among others.
Learn more about the Auxilio Bone Marrow Transplant Program here
while on vacation?
Ponce de León Ave.,Stop 37 ½, Hato Rey, PR 00919